How cool would it be to have your design featured on an official Saint Louis City magnet? Well now’s
your chance. The Circuit Attorney’s Office is currently seeking individuals in our community to help
design a new magnet for their communications department. This magnet will be handed out at
neighborhood and community meetings throughout the City of Saint Louis.
The purpose of this magnet is to share the CAO’s contact info and provide the community with valuable
information about the criminal justice system. The goal is to have this magnet hanging on refrigerators
throughout local households so the information is easily accessible at all times.
Below are the requirements:
- Shape of the magnet: standard horizontal business card size
- Size of the magnet: 2 inches by 3.5 inches Contact information that must be included:
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/circuitattorney
- Twitter page: @JenniferJoyceCA
- Phone Number: 314-622-4149
- Website: http://www.circuitattorney.org/
- The design will need be placed on a transparent background
- File resolution should be at least 300 dpi at a large size. Ideal: Original art file created in
Illustrator (submitted with all type turned to outline) or Photoshop (submitted at an unflattened
file at high resolution. Similar file types that adhere to these guidelines will be accepted).
- The winning submission will require the winner to sign over copyright ownership of the design
so that the Circuit Attorney’s Office can use it legally in all publications.
The winner will have their design featured as the official CAO Community Affairs Bureau magnet.
*Submissions will be accepted until midnight on March 14th, 2013.
Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
Please direct any further questions to Megan Ryan in the Community Affairs Bureau by calling 314-589-
6953 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.